Who are we?
Stockfiller is a Retail tech startup and we are trying to disrupt the flows of food and beverages. By connecting buyers, suppliers and other partners in our eB2B ecosystem we create value for suppliers, grocery chains, independently owned outlets, wholesalers and transportation companies. Our mission is to:
1. Eliminating non-value adding costs for all parties
2. Enabling suppliers (from local producers to large multinationals) to sell in hard-to-access channels while helping them improve their performance (outlet visibility, data analytics) and at the same time significantly reducing food waste at the point in the value chain where it truly makes a difference!
3. Enabling retailers to effectively control their spend and save time, while giving them access to a wide range of value adding services to improve their revenue, costs and operations
At Stockfiller you will be given a unique opportunity to gain insight and be a part of a fast-paced, fun scale-up environment in a company with phenomenal growth and reach on primarily the Swedish market, but also other European markets. You will get to work together with awesome business developers, passionate developers and amazing clients. On top of this you will get to work with a great team in a dynamic and inclusive environment with fantastic coffee and fun after works – right in the center of Stockholm!
Our proprietary systems are used by thousands of suppliers, stores and restaurants throughout Europe and this is where You come into the picture – developing our relationships with our clients! The position is full-time and based in Stockholm.
As our new Customer Support Representative you will be at the forefront of building strong, long lasting relationships with our customers by assisting them in their everyday operations. You will be helping, guiding and solving issues for both large and small customers and you will work closely with all areas of the company to ensure issues are resolved in the best possible way and to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. For the right candidate the role will give you ample room to grow
Who are you?
• At Stockfiller we don’t believe that time necessarily correlates with competence but we think that you ought to have 1+ year of experience in a customer facing role, preferably within Retail and/or Tech in order to be successful in the role. We might be wrong though so don’t see this as a must-have
• Experience in Excel / Google Sheets
• A ”Can-do” attitude and willingness to learn
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Ready to take on responsibility from day one
• You care deeply about the people who use our product
• You enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment
If this sounds like you, we would love to get to know you as soon as possible!