Who are we?
Stockfiller is a Retail tech startup and we are trying to disrupt the flows of food and beverages. By connecting buyers, suppliers and other partners in our eB2B ecosystem we create value for suppliers, grocery chains, independently owned outlets, wholesalers and transportation companies. Our mission is to:
1. Eliminating non-value adding costs for all parties
2. Enabling suppliers (from local producers to large multinationals) to sell in hard-to-access channels while helping them improve their performance (outlet visibility, data analytics) and at the same time significantly reducing food waste at the point in the value chain where it truly makes a difference!
3. Enabling retailers to effectively control their spend and save time, while giving them access to a wide range of value adding services to improve their revenue, costs and operations
At Stockfiller you will be given a unique opportunity to gain insight and be a part of a fast-paced, fun scale-up environment in a company with phenomenal growth and reach on primarily the Swedish market, but also other European markets. You will get to work together with awesome business developers, passionate developers and amazing clients. On top of this you will get to work with a great team in a dynamic and inclusive environment with fantastic coffee and fun after works – right in the center of Stockholm!
Our proprietary systems are used by thousands of suppliers, stores and restaurants throughout Europe and this is where You come into the picture – developing our relationships with our clients! The position is full-time and based in Stockholm.
We are looking to add an ambitious Sales Development Representative to our Commercial team. The new team member will be instrumental in growing our business as we continue to make the retail world a better and smarter place.
The Sales Development Representative will help us scale by generating new leads and identifying business opportunities. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, and possesses a strong willingness to learn and face new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
You will work with large and small Suppliers, FMCG, Wholesalers and Retailers and for the right candidate the role will give you ample room to grow and learn a lot in the Retail and Tech landscape.
- Conduct market research to generate and maintain a comprehensive database with target accounts and contacts, as well as relevant news in our CRM tool Pipedrive
- Be the first point of contact with top executives
- Evaluate the challenges that our Customers face with their current systems and processes and identify their needs
- Support other team members in sales and demand generation activities
- Collaborate with other team members in the Commercial team to leverage on each other’s knowledge to generate leads and manage all stages of the sales cycle
Who are you?
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in sales, retail or consulting. We are open to more experienced candidates with a great track-record, if you are in doubt apply and let’s discuss
- Fluent in Swedish and English, other European languages will be a plus (French, Italian, Spanish)
- Knowledge or experience in retail preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Business acumen and ability to think strategically
- Drive, tenacity and a positive “can-do” attitude towards challenges and exceeding targets
- Willingness to learn and service minded
If this sounds like you, we would love to get to know you as soon as possible!